In order to stay in compliance with the state Health Order we must limit each Mass to 25% of the total capacity of the Church.
You must make a “reservation” for the Mass time of your choosing.
Please use the link below to choose the Mass you would like to attend. Please choose the total number of you party when making your reservations.
You may also make a reservation by calling the office (505) 892-4449 from 11 am to 2 pm Tuesday through Thursday.
Who cannot attend Mass?
- For safety reasons, the following will need to refrain from attending mass at this time.
- Children younger than 3 years old
- Persons over 60 with compromised immune systems
- Persons with allergies who are sneezing/coughing
- Persons with health vulnerabilities or weakened immune systems
- If you are feeling sick (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc).
What is different about Mass?
- Mask must be worn by everyone in the church (children included). If you do not wear a mask, you may not enter the church.
- Gloves will not be permitted.
- Usher will dispense hand sanitizer for each person entering the building
- Maintain social distancing at all times (6 feet apart).
- Holy water and hymnals are not available at this time during mass
- People in the same household may sit together.
- The congregation may not sing to minimize the spread of breath droplets
- You may not congregate before or after mass in the lobby or church.
- Children younger than 3 years old may not attend Mass at this time for safety reasons.
- All children must wear a mask and keep it on.
- Children who are sneezing/coughing/ill or immunocompromised for safety must not attend mass at this time.
- The lobby will not be open during mass to stand/sit with your children.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please go to the bathroom before coming to Mass; limited availability
- You may receive the Holy Eucharist only in the hand.
- Holy Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass.
- After consuming Holy Communion you must immediately exit the church immediately.
- For those who cannot attend mass due to restrictions, Holy Communion can be received on Sundays from 1-1:30 PM.
Please check sjvnm.org for updates
Guidelines are subject to change: The Archdiocese remains responsive to changes in conditions/requirements, and will revise these instructions periodically as necessary.