I have to admit I enjoy lists. I am definitely inclined to read an article that has an enumerated list. Even an article with bullet points will suffice. In the spirit of the love of lists lets get into this weeks links.
1. Over at Catholic Exchange Gary Zimak wrote an article titled Ten Facts Most Catholics Don’t Know (But Should!)
Some of the facts he writes about are:
- Fridays Are Still Days Of Penance
- The Bible Is A Catholic Book
- There Is No Salvation Outside Of The Catholic Church
- Catholics Don’t Worship Mary And The Saints
2. On St. Peter’s List they have a nice list of St. Josemaria’s 17 Signs of a Lack of Humility
Saint Josemaría Escrivá was a priest from Spain who founded Opus Dei. This short article is an excerpt from his writings and is a great refresher on how to truly practice humility.
Well that is it for now. Have a Great Weekend and see you at Church.